The fear of presenting common; you're not alone! But it is a very costly fear. Think of how much business you're losing because your nerves are getting in the way of you imparting your expert knowledge! Let alone the time you waste feeling that horrible dread at the thought of presenting. Be a presenting superhero instead!
Imagine how good it would feel to:
- • calmly, confidently stand up and engage your ideal client
- • look your audience directly in the eyes & see a sea of smiling, interested faces
- • actually enjoy presenting & networking!
Good news; the Presenting Confidence programme will help you to achieve that!
I'm Kerry, I'm a presenter but that doesn't mean that I never get nervous. I understand the challenges of stepping out of your comfort zone as I've dealt with my fair share of nerve-wracking presenting experiences. From briefing top ranking police officers (they're a scary bunch) to presenting live on stage to hundreds of people, I really enjoy presenting / public speaking and I'd love to help you to feel the same. Yes it is possible!
I've developed the Presenting Confidence course because I've met so many people who have so much experience and knowledge but aren't making the most of opportunities to share it all because they're struck by this fear of presenting.
By giving yourself 3.5 hours a month, that's how!
Over the five month Presenting Confidence development programme, we'll meet on a monthly basis to develop an area of your Presenting Confidence. You'll be supported by no more than 9 other delegates in the same position as you.
Each month we master a different aspect of presenting. Whilst one-off workshops are great for a short, sharp buzz, we're much more likely to see a long lasting change in our presenting habits if we imbed change gradually. And that's what I want for you, lasting improvements.
Understanding presenting FEAR and learning how to master nerves.
Presenting Confidence to a roomfull of strangers (networking).
Presenting Confidence for Sales! How to manage those daunting pitching scenarios.
Presenting Confidence to video. Google loves it, SEO rates it but how do you make the most of video?
Presenting Confidence into practise. Time to shed the camera shy you & make the camera love you daaarling!
And no, there will be no mention of imagining your audience naked you'll be relieved to hear!
So if you want to:
• understand & deal with the physical symptoms of nerves
• network & efficiently engage your audience
• get yourself heard & remembered
which will mean you can:
• stand out amongst your competitors
• show yourself as an expert in your field
• increase sales
and you come away with:
• an effective 60 second introduction / elevator pitch
• a video of you presenting that you can use in your digital media
• quick & easy tips to help you on the road to #PresentingConfidence
• encouraging feedback from your peers
then what are you waiting for? BOOK NOW!